We want you to be totally satisfied with your order, so contact our office with any questions or comments. We are available Monday through Thursday by phone at 1-505-286-5522 from 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain time.
It’s easy to return an item if you’re not satisfied. We will issue a refund to your original form of payment for items returned within 30 days. Items must be returned in their original condition; shrink-wrapped products must be unopened.
Books, DVDs and CDs (in their original, unopened, shrink-wrapped condition) can be mailed with the original packing slip to:
Shepherd’s Call Ministry
PO Box 339
Edgewood, NM 87015
With Digital Products
There is nothing to return. If you are dissatisfied with the digital product, please call our office at 1-505-286-5522. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
Bulk orders of 50 or more copies are non-returnable.
If your return is shipped after the timeframes indicated above or without a packing slip, we regret that we cannot issue a refund or send the merchandise back to you.
NOTE: Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returning Items Bought In Other Bookstores
Most bookstores have their own returns policy. If you purchased any Shepherd’s Call Ministry product from another store, please check with them regarding their return policy. Shepherd’s Call Ministry does not accept returns purchased from another store.
DVD and CD Care Instructions
- Avoid touching or scratching the media side (shiny side) of the disc.
- Hold the disc by the edges or by the center hole.
- Remove dust or lint from the disc with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not apply cleaning chemicals to clean a disc, use only rubbing alcohol, or DVD/CD disc cleaning solutions.
- Avoid exposing the disc to direct sunlight, high temperatures, humidity, dust or dirt.
- Do not attach labels to either side of the disk.
DVDs may contain graphics and images for which Shepherd’s Call Ministry maintains 3rd party use agreements, and does not own the copyright. For this reason DVDs should not be duplicated.