No Media for 45 Days!
No TV, Movies, music, gaming, secular magazines, Internet, facebook, netflix, etc…
Oh no I could never do that!
This should serve as a warning to our souls that we are distracted from Jesus.
I could never live without these things!
How did our ancestors ever live for 6000 years without them? Better than we live now! A majority of the current world population lives without these things!
Why fast from it all?
- It takes about 45 days to create a new habit
- It will reset our taste buds
- Our discernment will improve
- We will begin to hear the voice of God
- Our Christian experience will reach new heights
- The world will grow “strangely dim”
- We will have time to invest in our walk with God
- We will learn to embrace quiet
The 90 Day Challenge!
- Day 1 – delete all of the media out of your lives that the Holy Spirit has revealed to be a problem
- Leave the items that you are not sure about
- Replace the empty time with productive things
- Start reading the Desire of Ages – One chapter every day for 86 days
- On day 46, bring back only the media that you know passes the test, keep reading Bible and Desire of Ages
- Ask God to guide as you analyze the media that you were not sure of
- Each new week following add in one more media source going through the same proccess of asking God to awaken your spiritual discernment
- After the 90 days be amazed at just how close you have drawn to the Lord
- With Holy Spirit leading, determine if you should embrace another 90 days
It will be a tremendous struggle for some of you because you are fully addicted! Some have “climbed the walls by the first evening!”
Fight through it with Christ dwelling in you.
Fighting is Biblical!
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. – 2 Timothy 4:7-8
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. – Revelation 12:11
If you take this 90 Day challenge I know you will be well on your way to being in this group!
The frustration of living a mediocre, compromising Christian life will fade away and you will embrace life with new hope, new vigor, new energy, and with a new heart!
Don’t let the devil distract you away from your Lord!
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: – Philippians 1:6
God is able if we let Him!
Find Out More
An amazing music seminar! Exposing the dangers in music that distract the Christian from his Maker. 12 Hours of music education!